mercoledì 30 gennaio 2008

Who am I? Where do I come from? Where am I going?

OK, I have decided to start my first blog.

Great.

I have decided to write in English. I am not an English mother tongue, but I think (hope) that in this way I can have a broader audience (even if I am quite sure that I will have no audience at all).
Hope you'll forgive my mistakes, don't hesitate to correct me, it can be a good way to improve my (poor) English skills.

Perfect.

Why am I blogging? Just like the Cranberries said, "Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We?". That's all, more or less.
Here I'd like to "talk" about all the things I like, and maybe also about what I don't like so much.
I think I'll start with my profile, my interests, etc.

Not now, tomorrow.

I am leaving now.

Bye!

Nessun commento: